UnderArmor Scape
March 28, 2024, 09:26:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Apply for coder, admin, and mod if interested

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

A few more rules...........

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A few more rules...........  (Read 120 times)
Armordestroyer
Ultra Jr. Member

Rep: 0

Warned

View Profile
« on: May 02, 2007, 06:58:51 pm »

I think that there are more rules that should be added: 1.don't try to get someone's p s    w    d, you do you would get banned. 2. Don't try to trim armor, nobody can do that. 3.No Offensive language this one most thing i have to say, don't use words like no ob which could be nice but everyone's a no ob at some point don't use bad words  like  **** head or idiot or whatever! 4.don't try to  flood the server, people cant trade  or talk  to each other. that's all i have for rules for now.......... Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Armordestroyer
Ultra Jr. Member

Rep: 0

Warned

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 05:12:40 am »

i got a couple more: 5. don't ask in game to be a player mod or coder or ad min then you would just be ignored. 6. no visiting fan sites!!!!! they could steal your p  s     w     d so use a different one.  Grin Grin 7.NO  staff   I m per s e r ration, that means if you do, you could get your account locked. all i have is that so hope that helps  Cool Grin

Edited: I have more rules now so watch out!  Grin Grin 8. Don't double post in forum as it would get your account banned or locked! 9.  bug abuse: if you abuse the forum you will be punished or in the game. 10. No spamming: if I see you do I will give you a warning!! That's all!!!!  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 07:04:01 pm by Armordestroyer » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Get a FREE Domain
Forum News
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum